Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's about time!

For well over a year my friend Courtney has been bugging me to write a blog. And for well over a year, I have been attached to this blog. However, as you can see, nothing has been written. To say I am a lazy slacker is quite an understatement. Here I am though...finally. It's about time! Sadly, today I haven't much to say. This is true only because I am packing....well, I'm suppose to be packing. For someone who possesses little, it is taking me forever to get my rear in gear and get things done.

So what is Floozie with a Flask all about? Who knows. It brings to my mind a 1920's flapper with her bobbed hair, burning cigarette and her rebellious love for pushing social norms. This vision makes me chuckle as it is not at all indicative of the lifestyle of the writer...just an aspiration.

Ugh...now to finish packing. Happy Sunday!!

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've decided to finally write in this thing.

    Looking forward to your tales of mystery and mayhem.

    xo!

    ReplyDelete